Our project is conceived to involve our Local Small Business ,churches and members communities that are in them.
We divided the project into four modules:
1. Marketing for Local Small Businesses and Products.
2. Donations and self-financing of the Churches and Non Profit Organization.
3. Marketing of Churches.
4. General Education.
Creation of services to promote Local Small Businesses and MLM Products
Search methods for self-financing of the project and integration of local Small Business to network.
There local businesses are not allowed to have funds to pay for advertising campaigns on radio or TV. We will make disposition of these companies the ability to use our services at good prices; them to participate in the project would generate funds to finance Non Profit organization into the area.
Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Products , as ClickMaster,Twittmate, 4Life Research Fortify and ACN, may contribute financially entire project cost, while we provide the opportunity for members of the community associated with the network aware of good products .
Having specialized information in different areas, to increase the cultural level of the community.
In our communities there are specialists who could contribute to the cultural development of the communities, we could count on your service either editing an article, either offering their free time to serve in any scheduled activity.
Could join the community work with our community service programs within our community’s officers, including work with the chambers of commerce.
We can create a blog that will allow us to engage the community sharing their opinions .
Marketing of Churches.
Provide our local churches promotion of activities that help the development of our communities, to increase the chances of evangelization. This service is free and we want the lowest possible cost.
We use our databases of businesses around the area of action of our churches to make them aware of all the activities to be developed in our community. Engaging business owners to participate in the project by sending to their employees these calendars and talking to them they can find them in our project these calendars.
The activities to be announced can help our community. Examples of these activities are Health Fairs., Food fairs, seminars marriages.
As you build the project, different techniques will be incorporated to achieve our goals:
- Email Campaign: will allow us to making known to our future members of the Network its existence and its benefits for both parties. The calendars of activities be hosted in our Web and Network members receive a weekly email reminding them to update on programs.
- PBX_Dailer_CallCenter: We may use VoIP technology to have more direct contact with our members and allow us to do so bells automated promotions activities, reminding our members and future participants of the proximity of the exits.
- Social Media Sharing.
Donations and self-financing of the Churches.
Find ways of self-financing of our churches and to support fundraising campaign donations and evangelization.
As we progressed the construction of our project ideas have been incorporated after being studied have decided to incorporate them into the mime. The reason is given that these ideas are integrated into the overall project purpose, that of serving others and provide new opportunities for spiritual, cultural and economic.
Under this concept we have incorporated 4Life Fortify donation program, which helps hungry children in the U.S. and around the world, and yet under the 4Life compensation program would help to self-finance our Churches. And with the desire to expand the great experience of pastors as Angel Molina, who once achieved success in 4Life, has been able to create with their own finances five churches and fund two of them. This donation program is administered by Feed the Children.
1. Natural donation program churches
2. Search within communities of companies that engage in donations; having direct benefit to them as their tax deductions.
3. 4Life creating structures of members of churches, as a means of improving their quality of life.